10/10/09

Strack & Van Til 10/8



Sorry I'm getting this posted so late. Here are Strack's deals for this week. As always, I list what I see to be the best of the deals. Be sure to check the ad yourself to see if there's anything else you may want.

Coupon Matches
Maxwell House Coffee $4.99
$1/2 Printable
Net: 2/$8.98 (I'm not sure if that's a good deal on coffee or not since I don't buy it, but thought I'd list the coupon match for it)

Selected General Mills 5/$10 (limit 5)
Various coupons Here
ALSO includesNature Valley Nut Clusters
$1/1 printable and if you still have any of the $1.60 ones left (no longer available) that would make them $.40.

Fleischmann's Yeast 3 pk 4/$5
$.40/1 SS 10/4
Net: $.85

Other Deals
Head Lettuce or 3# bag yellow onions $.69
Coke Classic and Sprite 2 liter $.89
Broccoli Crowns $.99
Baking Potatoes $.69

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP