9/3/09

Strack & Van Til 9/3

Ok, this is going to be quick. My kids had me up half the night and it's early. But I wanted to get this done before I have to babysit this afternoon, so please forgive me for not calculating everything out. If you see a deal I miss, let me know so I can add it.


Coupon Matchups

Kraft Singles $.99

$1/2 RP 8/9 exp 9/15

Cereal $5/10 (limit 5 with $20 purchase)
There's too many to list out. See ad for all of them. Here are ones with coupons
Various Kellogg's Cereal and Pop Tart coupons from the Kellogg's insert on 8/2
$.55/1 Pop Tarts printables here and here.
$1/1 Quaker True Delights 8/23 RP and printable here.

Eckrich Franks $.99
$1/2 SS 8/30

Eckrich Smoked or Polish Sausage 2/$4
$1/2 SS 8/30

Libby Canned Vegetables 5/$4

Activia 2/$4
$1/1 SS various dates

Other Deals
Strawberries $.99
Corn 10/$2
Capri Sun 4/$6 (limit 4 with $20 purchase)
Del Monte Ketchup $.89

Remember you only have to buy multiple of an item if it specifically states you have to buy a certain amount to get the sale price. So cheese 10/$10 is actually $1 each. If you're confused about the coupon shorthand, see my post A Lesson in Acronyms.

Happy Savings!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP