7/28/09

I'M BACK...

…and with a whole new look. I’ve taken a bit of time to make my blog more user friendly and easy to navigate. There’s a menu bar on top with easy access to postings for Walgreens, CVS, Target and a section I call “Savings 101” which will contain lessons in couponing and saving money. On the left side bar there is a menu for sale and coupon matchups for the grocery stores I will do. On the right you’ll see I box to print coupons directly from my site. There will probably be a few tweaks, which I’ll point out as I make them, but for the most part this is it. I’ll be doing my first giveaway within the next couple weeks, so visit often and pass this site along to your friends.

Happy Savings!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP