5/8/09

Can you hear me now?

Now that I've been doing this for a few weeks, I have to say it takes more time to keep up this blog, even though it's just 3 grocery stores, than what I realized. I'm happy to keep doing it if others are finding it helpful. But since I've received no comments, I'm not sure. So if you like my blog, leave me a comment and let me know. I'm not looking for a flattery. I just want to be a good steward of my time as well as my money. So if no one's reading...well then, there's no point to keep posting.

3 comments:

Dave and Marilyn May 8, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Hi Heather!
i have enjoyed reading your tips but have to say that I haven't taken the time to actually do any of them. I tend to shop at Aldi and since they don't have the name brands coupons aren't usable there.
Thanks for your time in doing the blog but I completely understand if you decide to quit.
Marilyn Hohulin

Carrie May 9, 2009 at 5:04 AM  

Heather, I find the Jewel and Stracks posts very helpful. Because I don't live in their target areas, I don't receive their ads, but I do shop at both stores frequently. It is very nice to know what is on sale and what I can match up with my coupons BEFORE I get to the store, especially since I usually have my not so patient 2-year old with me.

Carrie Baker

Preppy Little Dress May 29, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Here's a tip for Ultra Foods....if you take one of the countrytime lemonade coupons [buy 2 and $1.50 off] which are currently on sale 2/$4.00 - less $1.50 brings it down to $2.50 for two and then between 5/29 and 6/?? you will get a printed coupon $1.00 off your next purchase! Sorry, I am new to the coupon lingo.

This is my 1st visit, keep it up - I am in the western suburbs and any help I can find w/deals would be great! Feel free to visit my blog too!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP