4/19/09

My run to Wals and CVS

So I ended up stopping at Walgreens after all. They still have the shaving cream and chapstick available and I just couldn't resist. Plus I had RR from the Colgate toothbrushes last week I could use. So I got 2 shaving cream and 2 chapstick for about $3 out of pocket and got back $10 in RR. I really didn't need any more, but since they're basically free, these are great for donating as well. My sister has been out of work for a while, and I know she'll appreciate these and some other toiletries I was able to get for free last week.

Then I had a big suprise waiting for me at CVS. Have you ever noticed the "magic coupon machine" with the red light when you walk in the store. Well scan your Extra Care Card and it sometimes spits out a coupon for you. A couple weeks ago it gave me $2/1 Little Swimmers and today I got $10 off a $50 purchase. Since I already had about $40 on my list, I added a couple more items. I bought and extra newspaper since the coupons were so good this week. And I bought a pkg of Little Swimmers. I had the $2 CVS coupon I got a couple weeks ago plus I had a $3/1 printable that was available not long ago. In total I bought $65 worth of merchandise and paid $4.19!!! Plus I got back almost $18 in ECB Not bad, huh?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP