4/13/09

Here we go


I've been seriously couponing for a few months now and have become totally addicted. I get so excited when I get great deals...and there are a lot of them out there. I'll be updating this as I can. There are plenty of blogs who will list the latest deals for Walgreens, CVS, Target...and I'll try to link you to those deals. But my purpose for this blog is to point out the deals and coupon matchups for our local grocery stores. Many of the blogs I follow don't have the grocery stores around here and since I go thru the ads and look for matchups for myself, I figured I might as well pass along these budget blessings to you.

So here is my first "deals picture". I made a run to Walgreens and CVS yesterday armed with coupons, ECB (Extra Care Bucks from CVS) and a gift certificate from Walgreens for transfering a prescription. I got all of this for about $10 out of pocket. How....well, more on that later. Check back soon for updates.

For more info on this week's Walgreens and CVS deals, check out these links from www.commonsensewithmoney.com.

1 comments:

Being a wise steward April 15, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Yeah for you on doing this!! I kow you'll be a blessing to those who shop where you do! I have a lot of followers from our church that love me outlining the sales for them! It is fun to be a help!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP